Wednesday 26 February 2014

disneyland adventures


me in front of sleeping beauty's castle

on sunday (february 16th), jenn, avery and i woke up bright and early to get ready for our drive down to anaheim. 
we had breakfast (eggs benedict and oj) at coogi's before attending morning worship service.
after we said our amens, we changed into our shorts and started on our journey. 
although, we had all been to disneyworld as children, we are all thoroughly excited to visit disneyland.
the first thing we did was enter a gift shop to purchase some mickey ears - a must.
we even splurged and got our names stitched onto the back!

here are few snapshots from our visit:
how dare i ride a carousel for the first time in my life?

my boy simba during the parade

jenn and avery

sister, sister (missing one sister though)

**we also ate these delicious beignets in the new orleans
section of the park. unfortunately, jenn is a pig and ate
them all before a photo could be snapped. she bought a
second bag and ate them too, smh.

all in all, it was a truly magical afternoon spent reliving our childhood and being carefree.
*lesigh* to be young again...

:)
vanessa

ps. as much as i enjoyed myself, they need to do something about the price.
$92US/person for one visit?
merde!

pps. this photo of avery always makes me laugh:
who's so unhappy to be at disney?

5 comments:

  1. haha beignets were meant to be eaten, not photographed !

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love the hat with your name on it! I felt like I got to relive a bit of my childhood reading this post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this post. Lucky girls I have never been to Disneyland. It bucket listed tho. So i`m praying it happens soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to Disneyland Paris and it's definitely one of my fav places in the entire world! You girls look lovely with your Mickey Mouse ears! :)

    ReplyDelete