Wednesday 30 October 2013

now you're just somebody that i used to know...

when i first started this blog, i told you all how i was so obsessed with quotes.
i posted one "quote of the day" and then never mentioned the topic again.
until today...



this quote/saying always makes me laugh as it's hilariously true.
when i sit back and think about the people i swore i could/would never live without, i shake my head in shame.
retrospect is everything, man.


hope y'all are having are happy wednesday!

:)
vanessa

11 comments:

  1. Haha, so very true! That's one thing I've completely learned over the years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, one of my most favorite quotes ... it kind of reminds me of this quote from grey's anatomy "it always seems like there's just one person in this world to love, then you find someone else and it just seems crazy that you were ever worried in the first place." same concept :)

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love this quote!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    <3

    http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my faves.
    When I think back as well I get a big question mark over my head. I don't know what I was thinking and why I allowed myself to fall trap to people. But you live and you learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel the same way when i look back at old relationships.
      live and learn for sure!

      Delete
  5. Hi :)
    Lovely blog...wanna follow each other on blogspot, even facebook? Let us know, follow us, and we'll follow back for sure.
    Have a nice day:)

    www.thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello :)
      thank you and sure!
      i'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  6. thank you, jeffrey!
    i'll be sure to check yours out, too :)

    ReplyDelete